Watch your balance grow without losing access to your funds — and the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Earn Tiered Interest
- Enhanced Access to Funds
- Convenient Digital Banking
- Tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates1
- Interest paid on collected balances over $2,500
- Avoid the $10 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily balance2
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 withdrawals or transfers from your account per four (4) week or similar period3
- Excess withdrawals will be charged $8 each
- Fee applies if you close the account early4
- Monthly imaged eStatement and/or online statement available
- Convenient digital banking, including:
- Online banking5
- Mobile banking6
- Easy telephone banking
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
1Rate Information: This account is an interest bearing account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the daily balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly.
2Balance information: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain the minimum balance required for the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
3If by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmissions) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
4Early closeout fee within 180 days of opening $32.95.
5Note internet provider charges may apply.
6Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding these charges.