Sure, we’re a local bank — but you can bank with us anywhere, anytime.
Our online banking service1 provides secure access to your accounts anytime, anywhere — and you can pay bills electronically using our online bill pay service.2
- Secure and easy-to-use service for CGB customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Convenient bill pay service2
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
How to Get Started
Simply click "Enroll" under the online banking login area of our website. Follow the instructions as prompted.
After providing your credentials, we will have to approve and confirm your identity as a CGB account holder.
You should receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 hours. If you do not, please contact us at (833) 83-MYCGB for further assistance.
1Note internet provider charges may apply.
2Additional fees may apply.
Securely access your money wherever you are. Our mobile banking is easy, reliable and available to all online banking users. It puts your most important banking tasks within reach while you're on the go.
Plus, you can control your debit card via our mobile banking app — so download the app today!
- Fast and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily manage your finances on the go:
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks into your eligible checking account2
- Get directions to branches and ATMs
- Turn your debit card “on” and “off” for added security
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone2
- Service available for customers with a CGB checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- From the mobile app, select “Make a Deposit”
- Select the account you want to deposit the check into from the drop-down menu
- Follow directions in app to properly endorse the check
- Take photos of the front and back of the check following in-app prompts
- Verify check amount and submit
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Endorse: Signature of Payee AND "For Mobile Deposit Only”
How to Get Started
Simply log into online banking and click the "Mobile Enrollment" link on the User Services tab to register for mobile banking. You will need your online banking credentials to enroll.
Select the method you wish to use — whether it's SMS (Text) banking or mobile banking.
Follow the instructions you receive as text messages on your phone — and you can begin using Mobile Banking right away! So log into online banking and sign up now!
1Note Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet access and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding those charges.
2Checks are eligible for deposit Monday-Friday excluding Federal Holidays before 3:00pm EST. Checks deposited after 3:00pm EST will be credited the next business day. Verify deposit has been credited before using funds. See terms and conditions for further details.
Have account information at your fingertips — right when you're ready for it. Online eStatements are just like paper statements — except more convenient, environmentally-friendly, and secure.
Plus, it’s easy to get signed up. Enroll online now and start saving time and money.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements online
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready