Who doesn’t like a little shopping trip? Well you’ll like it even more now with 4.00% cash back on your debit card purchases.*
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Convenient Digital Banking
- Checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Convenient digital banking, including:
- Online banking1
- Mobile banking2
- Includes Mastercard® debit card
- 24/7 telephone banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning cash back is simple and easy.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking or mobile banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — there's still no monthly maintenance fee. Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Additional fees may apply, visit Miscellaneous Fee Schedule.
*Minimum to open is $25. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during Monthly Qualification Cycle to receive up to total cash back of $8.00 per Monthly Qualification Cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. Rates and rewards may change after accounts are opened. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by Citizens Guaranty Bank as ATM transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which Citizens Guaranty Bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account. The statement cycle ends on the third Wednesday of the month. See Miscellaneous Fee Schedule for fees that may apply to this account. Domestic ATM fees incurred during Monthly Qualification Cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within Monthly Qualification Cycle. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. Nationwide and Domestic ATM fees are fees incurred within the United States of America. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. A limit of one (1) Kasasa Product per primary account holder's social security number.
1Please note that internet provider charges may apply.
2Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding these charges.