Citizens Student Checking
We don't expect you to bank the same way as your parents -- so why should your checking account be the same? Our Student Checking* is designed around your needs -- including free online and mobile banking*** -- all without a monthly service fee.
Open your account for a low $25 and start using your Visa® check card to shop online or off. And since you'll be away from home, you can even get refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $12 per statement cycle)!
- No monthly service charge for students age 16 thru 24
- No minimum balance
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $12 per statement cycle)
- Initial free Visa® Check Card (for qualified applicants)**
- Free Online Banking***
- Free Mobile Banking (available for Apple and Android devices)
- Free Telephone Banking***
- Free E-Statements
- $25 minimum opening deposit
*Proof of student status may be required. Account opened by a minor (under age 18) requires a parent or guardian to be a joint owner of the account. At age 25 accounts will be automatically switched to a comparable account.
**Visa® Check Card limits and restrictions may apply.
***Note: Internet provider and cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding these charges.
Early closeout fee within 180 days of opening is $32.95